Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are helping one of our data governance and security technology clients find a new Sr. Strategic Partner Marketing Manager to enhance business impact through the ongoing development and growth of business relationships with strategic cloud and technology partners. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role will focus on partner strategy and working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement teams to further build and scale an effective partnership channel.
If you are the right person for this role, you will develop strategic business plans with technical partners based on clearly aligned strategy and prioritized by business opportunity. You will develop integrated GTM and align commercial interests to enable rapid scaling, working closely with Partner Marketing, Partner Engineering and critical program members. In addition, you will engage with field sales teams to provide ongoing value to current and prospective customers, identifying incremental opportunities, and assisting in current and future sales pursuits. You are comfortable creating and driving channel marketing programs from start to finish, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, channel resources, collateral, partner product certifications, and training.
This is a full time role and remote candidates are welcome to apply. We’ll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. Our client offers a strong benefits package as well, including:
- Competitive medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k, FSA, HSA plans
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible remote working policy
- Stock options at an early stage growing startup
- 10+ years of channel marketing, partner program, and operations experience
- 8+ years of managing partnerships with cloud partners such as AWS, Azure and Google
- Demonstrated ability to own multiple complex marketing and demand generation partner plans at a time
- Confidence and ability to represent company brand and messaging to senior client executives and ability to establish credibility quickly
- Mature, inspirational, and credible communication and presentation skills
- Data-driven mindset with an analytical aptitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for working in less structured environments
Steyer content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.