Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
Steyer Content is seeking an experienced technical writer for one of our large tech clients. In this role, you will write online Help content for technical users, including system administrators and implementors.
You’re the right person for this role if you enjoy collaborating with developers and managers, have exceptional technical writing and critical thinking skills, and your time management skills set you apart from your peers.
This is a remote, full-time contract role expected to go through June 2022 with the possibility to extend. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: https://steyer.net/benefits
- 5+ years experience writing software documentation with prior experience writing for cloud-based products and services
- Experience authoring content using GitHub and Markdown
- Demonstrated ability to adapt voice and tone to the client's specifications
- Experience interacting with software developers and program/product managers as subject experts
- Portfolio review of writing samples
- May require writing exercise
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.