We are helping one of our large, creative software clients find a new global web producer to join a large, supportive and very multidimensional global web production team. In this role, you will coordinate and execute web projects, ensuring consistency with the company’s strategy, commitments and business objectives. You will be responsible for all aspects of web project delivery to the agreed scope, plan, and budget. You will also handle the authoring, managing and updating of content on multiple company sites and collaborate closely with regional, in-country and international teams to publish plans for their respective country web sites.
If you are the right person for this role, you come armed with excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. You thrive in a fast-paced culture, and understand the ebb and flow as well as the scrappy nature of planning virtual events. You are adept at building web pages and working both as a collaborative team, and as an individual contributor as well.
- 3-5 years of online content production experience, including web publishing and version control
- Experience building and deploying web pages and juggling concurrent projects
- Familiarity with content management systems (experience with AEM a hug plus)
- Knowledge of JIRA for project keeping
- XD experience for pulling design specs
- Some knowledge of coding concepts for added context
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.