Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create, and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a skilled content strategist and UX writer for one of our large tech clients who can help envision and deliver delightful experiences for traveling customers, partners, and agents. In this role, you will work on a global scale with multiple brands, platforms, and key stakeholders, to bring varied perspectives and meaningful solutions to user pain points.
If you are the right fit, you are skilled in applying holistic, scalable, customer-focused approaches to drive content strategy. You are effective in delivering a clear and compelling voice and tone, and designing meaningful content for digital products, all while championing accessibility, inclusion, readability, and translatability in all product materials. A strong aptitude for both qualitative and quantitative insights and business analytics, to drive content insights and solutions, will also be key in this role.
This is a full-time contract engagement in a 100% remote setting. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time contractors: http://steyer.net/benefits.
• 5+ years of experience as a content strategist or content designer and in adapting communications (focus, style, format) to different audiences and brands
• Strong understanding of core skills such as UX writing, content audits and analysis, content mapping and modeling, content planning and sourcing, and information architecture. (This is not a content marketing role)
• Experience in the travel and lodging industry
• Thoughtful, empathetic and inclusive approach to content strategy and design
• Strong skills in facilitation, presentation, storytelling, and communicating compelling rationale and narrative to your team and partners
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.