Your portfolio often gets you the interview and the job. There’s a lot out there about fixing your resume or how to talk to recruiters, but it’s harder to find information about what kind of samples you should be showcasing.
Spend 90 minutes with some of the people at Steyer who dedicate their days to reviewing freelancers’ samples. Hear about the portfolios they love and what scares them off. Engage in interactive dialogue while learning with other content people who face the same challenges of putting their best work forward.
In this session, you’ll hear:
- What makes for a compelling portfolio?
- How to build up your library of samples when you’re starting in a new area
- How should you be maintaining and presenting your samples?
- The best format and how to tell the story of “you” in a job search
- What are recruiters looking at when they review your portfolio?
- What gets them excited and things to avoid
Open to current Steyer consultants. RSVP at the link below.
Katelyn Reilly, COO and Former Freelancer
Genevieve Jacobsen, Recruiting Manager
Giancarlo Gonzalez, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Kearsten White, Talent Acquisition Manager