Do you really, REALLY want to break into content recruiting? If you have an eye for good content, and the confidence to speak with creative professionals, but you lack formal recruiting experience, we may have just the opportunity for you:
We’ve recently launched a 12-week recruiting internship, with 1-2 positions at any given time that are paid, part-time, flexible (in terms of hours), and fully remote. The precise plan for each intern depends on how they progress through the assignments and how much time they have to give to the program, but a rough outline is as follows:
- Learning the main content roles by reviewing sample job descriptions
- Using basic sourcing tools and techniques to identify potential candidates
- Accessing a live ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and learning how to pipeline candidates and document searches
- Additional sourcing, with a deeper focus on how to assess work samples/portfolios
- Sourcing for live searches and potentially interacting with active candidates
- Practice writing formal “subs” (the submittals we use to present vetted candidates to clients)
To participate, you must be eligible to work in the U.S.
To apply, please email our CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume and a cover note introducing yourself and explaining why you think a recruiting internship at a company like Steyer could be a good next step for you. The cover note does not have to be long, but it is essential, and we promise that every applicant will hear back within a week.
New interns can start at any time, so feel free to apply whenever a 10-20 hour per week commitment is feasible for you.