Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a DESIGN MANAGER for a remote contract engagement with one of our clients in the tech industry. In this role, you’ll collaborative with stakeholders from varied backgrounds, uniting different perspectives to articulate a cohesive UX vision for projects or product areas. If you’re the right person for this role, you’re a customer-centric systems thinker and a clear communicator, with a talent for uniting diverse feedback to produce a best-in-class user experience. You have expertise in using design systems to craft visual experiences and flows, all while grounding your work in observation, research, and analytics.
This is an 8-month, full-time, remote contract engagement that may extend. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: https://steyer.net/benefits
- 1 - 2 years experience leading a cross-functional design team in an interactive environment
- Portfolio of work demonstrating ability to lead, experience with Human-Centered Design processes
- Experience with user facing applications and websites
- Understanding of user experience design, research, and content strategy processes and practices to a level that enable strong collaboration with peers.
- Applied experience working with Figma or Sketch
- Experience working in the travel industry, especially post-purchase traveler support
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.