Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a market researcher to collaborate with other research partners and stakeholders for one of our large travel-centric technology clients in the Seattle and Austin areas. In this role as part of a broader research team you will use a mixed method approach to research global travel. While the core project team will be multi-disciplined, it is a team of researchers that supports and helps each other.
If you are the right fit, you are comfortable collaborating with research partners from various disciplines, from design and UX, to the product space. You have strong strategic planning skills, are capable of partnering with a geographically and culturally dispersed team, and comfortable presenting your methods and research rationale to peers, team partners, product partners, and UX leadership.
This is a 6-month, full time contract role, and while a remote position, the team prefers that this person be based in either the great Seattle or Austin area. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full time contract employees: http://steyer.net/benefits.
- 5+ years of experience in market and UX research methods, user centered design, and juggling multiple research projects at a time
- Ability to identify and recommend the best methods to answer research questions and prioritize them according to schedule and opportunity constraints
- Confidence in defining and conducting UX research, including lab-based usability studies, remote usability studies, interviews, surveys, and more, to provide insights on requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, visual, and interaction design
- Skilled at seeking out opportunities to improve the user experience for at least one product area (supporting Insurance and assurance teams)
- Knowledge of how to consolidate research findings into a concise, meaningful story for design and product teams
- Familiarity with UserTesting to run studies (though an experienced researcher should be able to learn this quickly if needed)
- Strong storytelling skills when conveying research findings to help the team and other audiences absorb research insights
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.