Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a content recruiter to join our back office who has an eye for good content and experience seeking out both technical and creative talent through networking, outreach, and relationship building. In this role you will work closely with our recruiting and sales teams to help add to our ever-growing community of content creatives so we may effectively anticipate and quickly respond to our many tech client needs and our high volume of internal content projects.
If you are the right fit, you are good at distilling sometimes subtle skills from candidate profiles and conversations, and matching them with relevant opportunities. You are driven, efficient, and proactive, and while you enjoy collaborating with a tight-knit team, you also enjoy taking ownership and working independently. Ideally, too, you have a deep appreciation for storytelling and design and love the challenge of pitching a candidate’s key strengths to clients.
This is a full time role. We’ll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package as well: https://steyer.net/benefits.
- 3+ years in a fast paced recruiting environment, or similar results-driven culture
- Experience building candidate relationships
- Strong writing abilities and confidence in communicating some technical requirements and skillsets
- Proactive listening and presentation skills
- Computer savviness – not afraid of technology (i.e. Google Docs, SharePoint, LinkedIn, Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc.) so it doesn’t impede quick ramp-up
- Willingness to pivot based on recruiting and sales priorities, and flexibility when needs shift
- Experience working with creative content talent
- Ability to recognize a strong creative portfolio
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.