Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join our large technology client’s global design team to aid in the ongoing enhancement of their worldwide travel community’s user experiences. In this role you will be part of a group that belongs to a broader but centralized design team that delivers a globally unified product and brand identity. The team is broken down further into pod teams of product management, development, and research, working as one to ship entire lines of business.
If you are the right fit for this role you have big design ideas, but a strong attention to detail, and a humility when working as part of a larger and very collaborative team. You are seasoned in designing high fidelity, mobile-first solutions in Figma, and adept at translating user research and survey insights into new hypotheses. You are also confident in leading design thinking workshops and running remote, unmoderated user tests to validate designs, always advocating for UX best practices and well rounded research methodologies. You, too, are a strong advocate for infusing accessibility into design for a more inclusive user experience.
This is a long term, ongoing contract role that has been budgeted through January 2024 and can be done remotely. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: http://steyer.net/benefits.
- Experience working with Finance, Reporting platforms, and B2B SAAS solutions
- Strong portfolio with case studies demonstrating an array of product design work
- Confidence in conducting remote user tests and writing surveys
- Familiarity with usability testing, UX research methodologies, accessibility standards
- Expertise in mobile-first designs for a variety of device experiences
- Strong proficiency in Figma and advanced Design Systems knowledge
- UI and high fidelity design skills
- Willingness to help lead design thinking workshops
- A Master in Design thinking and an advocate for the UX research process
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.