Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a seasoned UX researcher to join our well known news, music, and information multimedia programming client’s small operations design team. In this role you will work closely with the podcast product team, helping design, moderate, and analyze research studies in order to support digital product decisions. You will also actively participate in the ideation and design of research studies for the team and make recommendations for future products and concepts.
If you are the right fit, you are skilled at helping shape thought provoking experiences depending on the target audience, helping isolate how the team should interact with its listeners. You know that moderating research requires practice and patience, and know how to engage participants to help influence the meaningful programming decisions. You can confidently plan and lead qualitative research studies, document and present findings, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ground product decisions in reality.
This is a full time, 3-6 month contract engagement with the possibility of extension. Our client’s offices are primarily based in Washington, D.C. but candidates can work from anywhere so long as they are open to working East Coast hours (10-4 being the core hours). We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: http://steyer.net/benefits.
- 4+ years of experience practicing research in a professional setting
- Proficiency in collaborating with cross-functional teams (i.e. product owners, scrum masters, developers, designers, analytics experts and QA engineers)
- Ability to plan and conduct thorough research studies from beginning to end, building rapport with study participants, finding patterns and themes in research, and creating documentation to share findings
- Champion of diversity and inclusive practices in research and in the workplace
- Tireless advocate for the user
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.