Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are looking for a highly talented user researcher for one of our large Seattle-based tech clients. In this role, you will use your creative talent to inspire and inform the design of our products, and apply your rich understanding of user behaviors and needs to help us better serve our customers. You will drive research from concept testing through launch, including iterative and usability testing, and deliver high quality insights in clear and concise presentations and reports.
If you are the right fit, you are passionate about answering challenging design and usability questions and love thinking creatively about how to gather and deliver insights. You can closely partner with other qualitative researchers and the product management and product development teams to bring the needs of our customers to life.
This is a full-time, longer term, 12-18 month contract role that can be done remotely, but a willingness to work PST hours a must. We’ll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: http://steyer.net/benefits.
- 3+ years of experience conducting, presenting and leading user research projects for a consumer technology company
- A general understanding of the hardware development process
- Experience conducting consumer hardware research with the ability to synthesize and share learnings and insights with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in multiple research methods applied to varying goals and outcomes
- Polished writing skills and comfort with presenting complex ideas
- Degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.