Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a skilled Brand Design Project Manager for one of our tech clients who has solid experience building, managing, and executing different brand and marketing campaigns. You will partner with broad stakeholders, including blog writers, video producers, and graphic designers, to develop and roll out polished brand messaging, guiding both people and assets through the entire lifecycle.
If you are the right fit, you are comfortable advising your team on company methodologies, brand voice, and help make strategic decisions. Through monitoring the campaign and working closely with the team, you will ensure that the project stays on track and is completed on time. Throughout the process, you will also gather insights and data on how to better overall performance and delivery.
This is a part-time, remote contract engagement with a scoped workload of 5 – 10 hours a week. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role.
- 4+ years of experience developing and executing brand and marketing campaigns
- Confidence in working with clients and guiding them through making brand-centric decisions across a variety of form factors
- Proficiency in planning/delegating/managing weekly, monthly, and quarterly client content projects and campaigns (i.e. blog writing, long-form content, illustrations, videos, and social media copy)
- Ability to manage a small team of writers, graphic designers, video, and social media professionals
- Adeptness to quickly resolve workflow blockers and offer support to team members and client
- Commitment to deliver quality projects on schedule and according to rigorous requirements
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.