Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a content designer for one of our large technology client teams who can apply their expertise in designing and writing crystal-clear, conversational, strategic UX content specific to the cloud networking space. In this role, you'll use your natural warmth and curiosity to craft compelling, data-informed copy. You'll have the opportunity to contribute and pitch your own ideas to stakeholders, influencing product content design decisions and overall messaging.
If you are the right fit, you have a strong command of the network space, are a content strategist at heart, and a stickler for details, because you know the power of precise language in a UX setting. You're creative, tech-savvy, friendly, resourceful, and happy with a deadline looming.
This is a full-time, remote, contract role based in Redmond, WA. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: https://steyer.net/benefits.
- 3+ years of experience researching and writing in-product and web UX content
- Ability to brainstorm and participate in strategy, design and co-writing sessions with writers, designers and product managers
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Passion for the power of words and the formal or informal study of the arts and humanities fields
- Prepped UX writing portfolio to talk through during interview process
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.