Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are looking for a content strategist to join a critical content project to re-evaluate, strategize, and in some cases rewrite content architecture and taxonomy to build a more robust content library for a new product. In this role you will partner with and interview key stakeholders to better support in-app users by building more targeted, uniform, and useful knowledge through seamless content organization and refinement. You will also help create key content templates where it may be useful.
If you are the right fit, you are a flexible and versatile writer and strategist, and know how to quickly pivot to planning and writing different types of knowledge base content for web and mobile interfaces. You, too, are passionate about applying consistent standards and elevating the overall user experience.
This is a remote, project-based contract role. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role.
- 5+ years of experience effectively and efficiently planning, laying out, writing, editing, and improving overall content architecture and team knowledge base content for web and mobile experiences
- Knowledge of content taxonomy and navigational nomenclature as well as creating content templates for better efficiency
- Keenness to maintain consistency in content standards and voice and tone
- Ability to collaborate closely with robust writing team and support a broad content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.