If you are the right fit, you are effective at efficiently and collaboratively pushing out complex content that demonstrates some understanding of programming documentation principles, and you have an interest in growing in this area alongside more senior writers. You are an effective collaborator, and have the confidence to effectively push back diplomatically when needed.
This is a full-time, remote, contract engagement with the potential for eventual conversion. We will only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees, including insurance coverage, paid time off, sick leave, wellness days, and access to ongoing learning resources: http://steyer.net/benefits.
Pay rate range, depending on experience level, is $50-60/hr. W2.
- 3+ years of well-rounded experience as an enterprise-level technical editor
- Exposure to working with technical content that touches on coding concepts, cloud services
- Familiarity with different style guides
- Knowledge of SQL Server, database services
- Experience writing for a larger tech company (i.e. Microsoft, AWS, etc.)
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.