We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our large Redmond-based tech client’s professional learning and development team. In this role, you will design, develop and maintain graphic assets for the team’s various learning-related resources, including video production, logos, banners, backgrounds and badges. You will collaborate with learning consultants to create and maintain a cohesive experience through eLearning courses and training decks based on existing guidelines.
If you are the right fit, you are highly collaborative and efficient at bringing crisp designs to life while staying within brand guidelines and project requirements. You are fluent with interactive web technologies and typical design tools, have an understanding of typographies, and stellar presentation skills.
This is remote, contract engagement that is likely to extend the full 18 months. We will only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees, including insurance coverage, paid time off, sick leave, wellness days, and access to ongoing learning resources. Please see steyer.net/benefits for more information about eligibility and offerings.
Pay rate range, depending on experience level: 35-38/hr. W2.
- 4+ years of graphic and visual design skills, ideally in a learning environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at a time
- Ability to work proactively with internal customers and team members.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (e.g., Adobe Suite, Vyond, etc.)
- Strong portfolio that shows design experience at the enterprise tech level
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.