Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a systems and data integration analyst who can support customer onboarding and data integration for our large wellness and inclusion-centric technology client. In this role, you will set up users and user activities and collaborate with key stakeholders to fold new integrations into existing processes and ultimately test and deploy those integrations. You will monitor integration performance, provide triage support as needed and respond to production defects and service tickets, all the while recording, tracking, and documenting problem-solving practices.
If you are the right fit for your this role, you are a well-rounded blend of soft and technical skills, efficient, and confident in working closely with customers. You have an understanding of web services technologies as well as a holistic view of Identity Access Management.
This is a 5-month, remote, full-time contract role. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role.
- 2-4 years of systems and data integration experience with enterprise level company
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with ad-hoc SQL queries
- iPaaS development experience (Dell Boomi preferred)
- Some familiarity with Java, Groovy
- Understanding of API concepts
- Knowledge of web services technology (i.e. REST, SOAP, JSON, or XML)
- Experience with SSO integrations (to manage the directory service/IDP)
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.