For Steyer’s part, we:
- Audited 204 knowledge base articles, reviewing for tone, technical accuracy, relevancy, and overall structure
- Introduced stronger architecture across the knowledge base to improve management of articles, searchability, and escalation workflows
- Developed and deployed a standardized template to consolidate voice and improve user experience when navigating the knowledge base
- Performed full revisions and edits across all documents, including breaking longer pieces into consumable bits to help site navigation and architecture
- Managed content upload to Zendesk through Confluence, ensuring links and macros were not affected
Contact us directly if you’d like Steyer to audit and provide a new roadmap for your existing knowledge base. We have content strategists at the ready to help improve your internal documentation and knowledge management.