For Steyer’s part, we:
- Recruited and managed a team of instructional designers, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical copyeditors, and Markdown editors to create the SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Practice Test
- Quickly aligned to client’s vision of a role-based approach over traditional process-based learning paths
- Worked closely with SMEs to identify course objectives, build knowledge checks, and appropriate lab exercises that focus on important concepts and best practices a cybersecurity architect needs to be successful
- Readied and onboarded all content into Microsoft Learn’s environment, including creating and editing a Markdown version of course material for ingestion
- Built out accompanying PowerPoint decks and instructor materials so Microsoft Learn can offer the prep course in real time (either virtually or in-person)
Steyer has an entire team of learning and development consultants and instructional designers to help craft and support training initiatives. Reach out if you’d like to hear more about how they work, whether that be designing modules or advising on training systems.